End Scribe Machine for Straight and Angle End Profiles
Unique angle beading End Profile Machine capable of 90 and 45 degrees cuts.
CopenStick End Scribe Machine
IWM CopenStick machine is a compact sturdy End Scribing Glazing Bar End Profiler. It will fit well into your existing window making workshop improving the speed and efficiency of your window production without compromising on accuracy.
- Unique End Scribing as it will end profile your beading at 90 degrees, but can also end profile at 45 degrees for curved and shaped windows. An affordable alternative to the Stegherr and other machines on the market.
It is easy to operate, fast and accurate, avoiding any break-out or splintering by the use of matching counter rotating high speed profile cutters. The machine table is moved side to side manually on a linear bearing giving you total control. It has an adjustable 90mm vertical movement with a digital readout allowing you to fit multiple cutter profiles on the machine. Below are just some of the ways your business can benefit from using this machine in your workshop.
- It has an adjustable spindle shaft allowing you to have multiple cutters on one shaft.
- Can take glazing bars from 18 to 32mm in width.
- Cut profiles at 90 Degs and 45 Degs
- Machine come ready to use, plug and play.
- Extraction outlet for connection to vacuum extractor available (not supplied)
British Design and Manufactured in the UK
Want to learn more about the Copenstick machine and how it works?. We can answer any questions you have and let you know how this woodworking machine can benefit your business Call 01636 918280 where we’ll be happy to answer any queries.
- We can supply the iWM Copenstick End Profiler with one set of cutters made to your bead profile, made and supplied within 7-10 days, and is set up ready for you to simply plug in and play. (Contact us for details).
- 2 x 1.5KW Powerful Motors
- Spindle Speed – 12,000RPM
- Spindle Ramp Up Time – 5 Seconds
- Spindle Braking Time – 5 Seconds
- Power supply – 16 amps 240v Single Phase 50Hz
- Electrical Cabinet – Lockable
- Extraction Hood – 80mm Diameter
- Tool Holding – ER25 Collets (Capacity 6 to 16mm Shank Sizes)
- Table Guides – Heavy Duty THK CNC Linear Guide Rails and Blocks
- Table Sliding Table Movement – 100/180mm (trimmed to suit profile)
- Adjustable Digital Rise and Fall of Spindle Shafts – 90mm (lockable)
- Position Indicator – Digital Readout (3 mm per One Turn )
- Position Accuracy – 00.1mm
- Profile Clamp – Manual (height adjustable)
- Beading Cut – 90 to 45 Degrees as per dedicated incrementation on table
- Glazing Bar Width – 18/32mm as per incrementation on table
- Profile Limit @ 90Degs – 50 x 50mm
- Profile Limit @ 45Degs – 30 x 50mm
- Working Height of Table – 895/935mm (adjustable)
- Machine Dimensions – 480 x 490 x 1125mm
- Machine Weight – 80kg Approx
Included with machine:
- Pre Wired complete with 16 amp Blue Industrial 3 Plug on 1M of lead 1 Set of ER25 12-13mm Collets
- 2 Set of Left & Right Router Cutter to suit Your Beading Profile
- Rise & Fall Crank Handle
Full set of Allen keys (Hex Spanners) Collet Spanner Spindle Spanner Instruction Manual
COPENSTICK End Scribe for Straight and Angle End Profiles
COPENSTICK End Scribe Machine
Call for delivery options
Competitive rates on all types of finance
Here to help
If you have any questions or enquiries, please get in touch.