Casadei SC 30
Sliding Table Panel Saws
The circular saw SC 20 with a tilting blade and 1600 mm. carriage is a compact machine but with high-level performance that ensures excellent results in any working condition. Precision, smooth running and absence of maintenance are unique features of the sliding table.
SC 30 Tilting Arbor Sliding Panel Saw
The SC 30 circular saw is very sturdy and of excellent construction quality. The carriage which slides on prismatic guideways, the ribbed cast iron worktable and the saw unit made entirely of cast iron, allows even large-sized parts to be precision machined with ease. Sturdiness, reliability, precision and ease of use are the main features of this product. Flexibility: The carriage which slides on prismatic guideways, the ribbed cast iron worktable and the saw unit made entirely of cast iron, allows even large sized parts to be precision machined with ease. Ergonomics: ergonomically positioned control panel at the front of the machine. Sturdiness: Heavy duty cast iron saw unit with vertical raise & fall of the main blade over a precise dove-tail system. Tilting system over robust steel trunnions.
- Fixed table dimensions – 560 x 840 mm
- Max. diameter of saw blade with scoring unit installed – 315 mm
- Saw blade tilting – 90° ÷ 45°
- Max. saw blade projection at 90° with blade – 315 mm 100 mm
- Max. squaring stroke – 2250 mm
- Standard cutting width on rip fence – 900 mm
- Motor power at 50 Hz (S6-40%) – 4 kW / 5.5 Hp
- Motor power at 60 Hz (S6-40%) – 4.8 kW / 6.5 Hp
Call for delivery options
Competitive rates on all types of finance
Here to help
If you have any questions or enquiries, please get in touch.