Glazing Bead Machine
Dan-List PME 100 Endscribe Machine
Unique angle beading End Profile Machine capable of 90 and 45 degrees cuts.
- The PME 100 has been made for reversed profiling of cross cut timber and the profiling is done by moving the table with the work piece sideways. The two router bits ensures a tear free cut.
- The PME 100 can be supplied with a 90 degree cut off saw.
- This machine comes complete with a two year guarantee
The DanList PME 100 Enscriber is a compact machine, built on a solid frame. A manually operated machine with a pneumatic clamping system ensuring that the work piece is kept in place during the work cycle. It has two routers, one on the left (anticlockwise) and one on the right (Clockwise)
- Height of routing. max Depending on profile/tooling Approx 90mm
- Width of routing. max Depending on profile/tooling Approx 90mm
- Distance between routers Depending on profile/tooling Approx 120mm
- Shaft diameter 10mm (shank)
- Length of shaft 30mm
- Diameter of router 30mm – 40mm – 50mm depending on width of the profile
- Total height of router 55mm
- Collets for router cutter ER25
- 2 motors for routing 1.0 kW, 400V, 1800 rpm one motor clockwise and one anti clockwise
- Pneumatic clamping cylinder
- Safety Guard
- Emergency Stop.
Talk to iWM about this machine
Whether you’re ready to fill out an enquiry form or would like to ask a few questions, fill out this enquiry form and we will get back to you.
COPENSTICK End Scribe for Straight and Angle End Profiles
Why choose IW Machines?
IWM have been for the last 48 Years Supplying “Unique Quality New and Used” Woodworking Machinery Solutions to many workshops and business throughout the United Kingdom by Responding to your exacting requirements. Using All Our Invaluable Experience with “Honesty, Integrity & Total Respect”.
- Over 48 years of experience
- Free professional advice
- Cost-effective solutions
- Market leading brands