Stair Making Machines
Pouwels DEF-50 Stair Making Machine
If you’re a bespoke specialist manufacturer seeking precision and efficiency, Pouwels’ DEF 50 is a game-changer. This brilliant pantograph router brings meticulous craftsmanship and automation together, allowing you to create exquisite custom staircases with ease.
Stair making machines from a product specialist – Pouwels have a full range of products dedicated to the manufacturing of staircases from the DEF 50, a brilliant pantograph router for the bespoke specialist manufacturer, to the full range of CNC machines including Pouwels inhouse dedicated software.
The Pouwels DEF 50 Stair Making Machine is a state-of-the-art device that automates the process of crafting stairs with unparalleled precision. It combines advanced technology with craftsmanship to produce flawless staircases that meet the highest standards. The machine’s intelligent design and versatility make it suitable for both residential and commercial projects. With the Pouwels DEF 50 Stair Making Machine, constructing stairs has never been easier or more efficient.
- Fixed head
- Rotating table -60° to + 60°
- High frequency motor 4 kw
- Motor speed 0-18.000 r.p.m
- Inclinable motor 0° to + 90°
- Horizontal stroke (axe X) 1.000 mm
- Longitudinal stroke (axe Y) 900mm
- Height stroke ( axe Z ) 150mm
- Pneumatic depth setting by revolver ( 4 positions )
- One mechanical top on the Y axis
- One pneumatic top on the Y axis
- Three mechanical top on the X axis for 3 thickness step
- Double laser for tool thickness
- One Laser following on displacement of X axis
- Two pneumatic clamping claw
- Exhaust capacity 100 mm
- Machine delivered with a bit of 16mm and 16mm screwing grips
- Machine in conformity with CE Standards
Talk to iWM about this machine
Whether you’re ready to fill out an enquiry form or would like to ask a few questions, fill out this enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Pouwels – Stair Machine
Why choose IW Machines?
IWM have been for the last 48 Years Supplying “Unique Quality New and Used” Woodworking Machinery Solutions to many workshops and business throughout the United Kingdom by Responding to your exacting requirements. Using All Our Invaluable Experience with “Honesty, Integrity & Total Respect”.
- Over 48 years of experience
- Free professional advice
- Cost-effective solutions
- Market leading brands