Stair Cramp Machine
IWM 4 Piston Hydraulic Stair Cramps 4.5 metre are capable of cramping both “open plan” and “wedged” stairs 800mm to 1200m Widths
Stair Machines - Stair Cramps
- Machine capable of cramping both “open plan” and “wedged” stair construction.
- 4 hydraulic cylinders ensures parallel movement operated by a motorised pump with push-button starter
- Simple lever function for parallel opening and closing operations.
- 8 cramping bars at 500mm centres, which give easy access for assembly
- Framework and side rails are of welded construction using heavy gauge box steel sections.
- The cramping fingers are thick steel profiles, reinforced preventing deformation
- Machine Base can be fitted with Wheels for Easy Movement or Adjustable Feet
|Length:||4.5 metres (Standard) 500mm increments available|
|Width:||840 minimum width with 400 mm expansion = 1240mm Max|
|Starter & lever:||Left or Right (Clients Preference FOC Option )|
|Pressure:||Approx. 10 ton – Hydraulic Pressure|
|Hydraulic Ramps:||4 off providing perfect parallel movement|
|Clamp height:||400 mm|
|Vertical:||8 off Vertical Clamping Bars at 500mm Centres|
|Voltage:||380 /400 3 phase|
|Delivery:||4 to 6 Weeks from Receipt of Order|
|Weight:||Approx SC4M 500 k|
Call for delivery options
Competitive rates on all types of finance
Here to help
If you have any questions or enquiries, please get in touch.